Fall, 2026 Performing Arts Shirt Order
It’s time for WCS musicians to order their WCS Performing Arts shirts! All students in Band or Chorus/Choir will wear this shirt on concert days, to field trips and other organized events.
Who should order a shirt?
Any 5th-8th grade Band or Chorus/Choir member that does not have a shirt.
Any 5th-8th grade Band or Chorus/Choir members that have lost or outgrown their shirt from last year.
How do I order a shirt?
Shirts need to be ordered and paid for by Friday, October 16, 2026. The cost is $13 and financial support may be requested on the order form.
What if I already have a shirt?
I found my shirt, tried it on and know it will still fit on concert day.
If you can check that box, you do not need to order a new shirt.
Can I order a shirt if I am not in Band or Chorus?
Yes! If you wish to support our musicians, you may order a shirt.